Wednesday 28 May 2008

Tea cup novelty

Here is a link to an article about a new self-stirring (well, kind of) tea cup (thanks to Tea Guy Speaks for posting the link on his blog). It looks nifty but impractical to me… If you could put a lid on it and shake it, then maybe (but would James Bond complain about the tea being bruised?). I just don’t think it would distribute sugar evenly if you only swirl it. Or honey, if that’s more your cup of tea (so to speak).

Plus it will be harder to lick the remaining little bit of undissolved honey off like you can do when you take the spoon out of the cup so it doesn’t stick up your nose while you’re drinking your tea…

And then there’s the issue of drinking the tea without choking on the little ball, or alternatively of having to fish it out of the cup with something (like a spoon, perhaps?). And then you will have to wash it and worry about losing it.

Dear me, I’m losing sleep just thinking about this, and it’s not even lunchtime yet. No, I can’t see it catching on, I’m afraid…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment... I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails