Saturday 3 May 2008

Welcome!

This is my first foray into the world of blogging; I hope it's a successful one. Time will tell!

I am passionate about tea, of all kinds (except the not-good, crappy kinds - although I suppose you could say I'm passionate about avoiding those) and I intend to use this blog to post reviews of and comments about tea, tea paraphernalia, tea books and tea experiences. 

Tomorrow (Sunday) I am joyously proposing to make my first expedition to the recently-opened Canberra outlet of T2 - updates of purchases to follow. 

Please feel free to add your comments or suggestions for things you would like to see on this blog, issues about tea that you would like to discuss... All are welcome! Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment... I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails