Sunday 28 March 2010

Upcoming Feature - Behind the Cup

As I wander around the internet tea world I notice that a lot of tea blogs and sites are based in the US (and a few in the UK). There is a wealth of valuable knowledge available about the tea industry, as well as customs and trends - but is it relevant to me?

Living Down Under as I do, I can't help wondering about tea culture and the industry in Australia: where it's at, where it's going, the challenges that tea businesses face. I have my own ideas, of course, but in the interest of exploring some of these issues more broadly, I'm going to start up a series of 'Behind the Cup' interviews with some of my fellow Australian tea bloggers, lovers and entrepreneurs. The first one should be up soon!

I'm hoping to get a wide range of views from both large and small Australian players. Would you like to be involved? Contact me at joiedetea [!at] gmail [dot] com - I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful idea! I'm a bit of a tea junky so I'm happy to share with you some things I've learned and loved about tea. We go through about 3 pots a day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea Verity - excited to see what comes of it :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment... I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails