Wednesday 24 February 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - Dreaming of Green

Here's a few luscious green teas I'd like to add to my tea cupboard...

Organic Misty Green 'A' from SanTion House of Tea... I tried a sample size of this recently and it's delicious. Very savoury and vegetal though... not for the faint-hearted.



Uji Matcha Kiku Mukashi, from O-Cha... sounds like it would be a pretty good beginner's matcha.



And Organic Kabusecha, also fom O-Cha... partially shade-grown so it has characteristics of sencha and of gyokuro apparently, which sounds interesting!

6 comments:

  1. Look delicious to drink, and feel so healthy!

    When Pippin is older, you may be able to travel around to taste all kinds of tea! It must be amazing to know more about tea culture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Erin! More to come on future Wednesdays that's for sure :)

    Peichi I'd love to travel to different tea [roducing regions... maybe you could come with me and show me Taiwan??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could! I even need a tour guide for myself! Haha! I got lost a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bec and I have been working through a pack of O-Cha's kabusecha since Christmas. It's quite interesting. Takes a bit of precision brewing it right, or it turns out quite sharp; but when you get it right, it's delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eric, what have you found works best for you in brewing the Kabusecha?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment... I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails