Tuesday 20 July 2010

Tuesday's Tea of the Week: Mint Delight

Another minty treat for you this week, Mint Delight is inspired by Moroccan mint tea. The combination of spearmint, peppermint and green tea (all organic) is extremely refreshing, if not 100% traditional.


Nonetheless, Mint Delight is a delicious and convenient pick me up to have at your desk if tall silver teapots, rock sugar and bunches of fresh mint are not readily available (they weren't in my office. Of course, perhaps some things could, and should, be changed).

Mint Delight is another one of my blends that is equally good hot or iced, with or without added sweetening. So versatile! I'm sure you need some... I certainly do!

Next week: Vanilla Rooibos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment... I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails