Tuesday 6 July 2010

Tuesday's Tea of the Week: Vanilla Basic Black

Another member of my tea-plus-one-other-ingredient 'Basic Black' range, the Vanilla Basic Black is deservedly (if I do say so myself) one of my most popular teas. Black tea and finely chopped vanilla beans... that's it. This means that the fragrance and flavour is true vanilla... not some kind of artificial  flavour that so often disappoints in vanilla teas.



The other great thing about this tea is its versatility. It's obviously delicious on its own, or you can add a splash of milk and even sugar and it still holds up extremely well. I love it alongside my breakfast - perfect for when I want something just a bit more special than regular plain black tea - but if you go the more decadent route of adding the aforesaid milk and sugar it makes a beautiful dessert all by itself.

Next week: Ruby-Red Mint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment... I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails