Friday 9 July 2010

Lovely Features - Thank You!

I have been lucky enough to have my shop featured on several blogs this week:

Joie de Tea was in the Lime Light thanks to Kellie at 74 Lime Lane...


Michelle from Wing By Sea included Vanilla Basic Black in her stylish black wishlist... (you can read more about Vanilla Basic Black here!)



And I am the featured artist over at Deb's blog Two Cheeky Monkeys today!

Wow - what a great week. Thanks so much to Kellie, Michelle and Deb for making it so! I really appreciate it.

In other news, I am in the process of applying for a stall at the August Modish Market... and working on some decorated tea cups to add to my Etsy shop. You can see some prototypes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment... I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails